Friday, August 17, 2012

Words and You


Hello, there!

I'am back to share with you a new poem.  This one is about what "words" mean to me.   I'am crazy about them as you can see in my personal background in my blog.




Enjoy!

Much love, always.

<3 Diana.




WORDS AND YOU


Words are never empty.
They are the seeds that you plant today.
You sow them on a fertile land, 
It’s your moment and pace.
Words are patient. 
You see how the rain is falling down on them,
You see how your plants are growing day after day
Strong, gentle, colorful, and alive thanks to your care.
Words are love.
The sun always shines on them,
Nurturing them and embracing them.
It’s that warming light that protects them.
But.. words are you, my friend,
Because you are not empty,
You are patient, 
And you are love in the most beautiful expression.



No comments:

Post a Comment