Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The World full of possibilities


Hello, everyone!

I need to share this with you today, and it's so amazing.  Please, listen.

I always have this knowledge that every time I write a poem it was already written out there, in what I call "The world full of possibilities".   It's a "place" where all the ideas, projects, even people that we are going to meet, and much more are just there "alive" in that "existence" and we just need to pull it down from there at the right moment we choose.   But, how that can happen?  When it's the right moment? It is, as I have noticed in my own experience, and it happens when you don't have any doubts whatsoever and no fears about it, and you feel peace inside all yourself, and you have this urge need to embrace it in your present, your today, to experience it "now".   It can be as simple as going to the movies or to buy a new pair of jeans. 
It doesn't matter if other people tells you:  "It's impossible to achieve that."    You know that's how they "perceive" things, how they see it.  And, in my own experience, when that happens, when you hear that even from a loved one, it's the time when you must close your ears, because once you start having doubts, you'll never be able to pull your "prize" out from "Your World Full Of Possibilities".
 
 
Much love, always.

Diana.


No comments:

Post a Comment