Friday, August 31, 2012

The Magnificent Magnet Board


Hello Everyone!

I'am sharing a poem with you today that I must say I had so much fun when I was writing it.   



Much love, Always.  

Diana <3






THE MAGNIFICENT MAGNET BOARD
 
 
You own a magnificent magnet board in your home.
You and your wishes are frozen in pictures suiting your décor.
But they are alive in your existence
One constant reminder of your world full of all possibilities.


You are so sure of what you want,
There are not doubts in your life.
Your heart is beating faster with excitement
You are wishing for the time to run faster.
 
 
You are seeing yourself right there
In your daydreams
When you are watching the sky during the day
And before falling asleep at nights.


Your dreams and wishes are already there, my friend,
In your world full of all possibilities,
Waiting for you to get them,
As that magnificent and powerful magnet that you are.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment