Monday, September 3, 2012

The Truth


Happy Monday, Everyone!

I'am taking the freedom to greet you and to welcome the week with one of my poems. 

I wish to share with you that I'am one of those persons who prefer the truth from myself, the people that are in my heart, and those ones that I'am in contact with.. no matter what than live a false knowledge.  I've been able to experience such joy, too much love and caring,  but also pain that it will stay in the past, it will go away.  The present it's like our breathing, what we are, what we have, and what we choose... and there is a world of infinite possibilities outside. 
I must confess that sometimes it's difficult and some others it's easy to say the truth, but it is after all another moment to experience in life, to embrace it with all our might or to let it go in peace.

Much Love, Always.

Diana <3



THE TRUTH
 
It doesn’t matter the circumstances
In your alive and breathing present.
You always need that especial light in your life
For your peace and pain in your soul to experience.

 
When someone really loves you,
They love a truth.
Not a false knowledge
That is only pretending and fooling around.



When you say “I ‘am here for you”
You mean it with all your love.
Not with that false knowledge
That is only abusing someone’s good will.
 
 
 It doesn’t matter the time and space,
It doesn’t matter if is going to make you cry or laugh.
It’s your yell out loud choice
It’s the truth you always need to listen to save it in your soul.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment