Monday, September 24, 2012

What's Behind My Old Tennis Shoes?


Hello Everyone!

I'am back with you with this funny picture that I took of my "feet" lol.   I was in the office few days ago getting ready to go home when I just felt the need to take my mobile phone and snap this picture.  Blessed me that I can wear my 12 year old tennis shoes here in the office.




I wish to share with you that I'am a very curious woman, well, in the right way, of course.  I'am always interested about life and its gifts.  I must tell you that I consider myself like this:


“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”

Teihard de Chardin

So, where I'am going telling you about all this?
One day I was looking at my feet and I asked to myself:  Is that your purpose to take me from one place to another?  That's it or there is something "beyond"?   So, I decided to make a search.

I found out that our "feet" has a spiritual meaning.

- They are linked to God and Jesus
- They keep us in contact with the earth,all the energy that flows within.
- They are the connection between our earthly and spiritual life.
- They are our foundation.

The feet has also metaphysical meaning.

"Metaphysics is a type of philosophy or study that uses broad concepts to help define reality and our understanding of it.  The study of the nature of the human mind, the definition and meaning of existence, or the nature of space, time, and/or causality."

- They took you away from the past.(It's gone! bye bye!)
- They keep you here in your present. (The Now!)
- They are taking you in your own way to the future. (You are not even there yet!)
- They represent the understanding of ourselves (The "I'am")


So, what's going on if you have health problems in your feet?  Does this happens to you just because must happen?  I don't think so.

- You might be afraid of the future
- You might be not wanting to move forward

Hmm, why to bother thinking and getting worried about the past and the future when you have the now to enjoy it?  Yep, your soul, conscience, your being is telling you:  You are amazing! You don't have to experience any illness in your feet!  Everything has a solution!  It's just right there waiting for you to take it from your world of infinite possibilities!

So, my dear friends, your feet are more than you think.

Much Love, Always.

Diana <3





No comments:

Post a Comment