Monday, September 10, 2012

You Don't Assume


Hello Everyone!


Today I gotta tell you that I've been enjoying a lot sharing my poetry, pictures, drawings and more with you here in my blog. 

So, I must say: 

  • To my friends in "Bloggers" http://bloggers.com/  :  Thank you so much for all your comments and your amazing blogs too.  We are amazing, people!
  • To all of you, who visit me:  Thank you so much for taking this adventure with me and you are more than welcome to visit me again, make a comment, and follow me.
  • To the man I love... I know you've been here:  I love you so much, baby.  I thank god always for you.
  • Thank you god, my inspiration, and my love for making my blog possible.  I'am so grateful.

Ok, now I'am taking the freedom to share another of my poems with you.




YOU DON’T ASSUME
 
 
You don’t make this mistake anymore:
You don’t assume.
You don’t think for someone else,
You ask, listen, and have a conversation.


You used to be afraid
And assumed so many things inside your head.
 
But you found out how important  it Is to communicate
 
Your concerns and aspirations, your joys and pains.



You found out you had to take risks
Instead of staying at home with your arms crossed.
The action is outside
And you used to stay alone wondering many things that were wrong.
 
Why you were afraid, my friend?
You used to quit before starting to shine because the fear
That ignorance that was haunting you,
But no more, you know what to do now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment